Beginning of the School Year FAQ
Here are some of the questions and answers that we have been getting about the beginning of school this year.
- Question: PE Clothes - some did not make it to Pioneer Day, some got the wrong size, some didn't have enough money. How do they handle this?
- Answer: PE Clothes will be sold in your PE Class for the first week of school, after that you may purchase them in the ASB Office during brunch, lunch or after school.
- Answer: If you need to exchange sizes you can do this in your PE Class for the first week of school and then in the ASB Office after that. Do not wear them or wash them. Once the PE Clothes have been worn or washed we will not be able to exchange them.
- Question: ASB Card - my child didn't get one. How do they get it now?
- Answer: ASB Cards can be purchased at the ASB Office (RM 724) during brunch, lunch and after school. Make sure to have your current student ID with you at time of purchase. The cost is $85.00, Cash and Checks only. If paying by check please make sure it is payable to Cupertino High School or CHS. The last day to purchase an ASB Card is December 4, 2015 or until they are sold out.
- Question: Supplies - what do we need???
- Answer: It's best to wait until classes start. Don't panic, there is time.
- Question: Bell Schedule - what time does school start on Monday?
- Question: What if we missed Pioneer Day? Can we make that up?
- Answer: *Students who have completed their Student Rights/Responsibilities Form and whose parents have completed the Emergency Form may pick up their schedule at: Pioneer Make-Up Day - Monday, August 17th at 7:15am in the Quad / College & Career Center.
*Make up picture day will be on September 4.
*Students may purchase PE clothes from their PE teacher.