All new incoming students, whether from private schools or other school districts, must register at the Fremont Union High School District's Enrollment Residency Office (589 W. Fremont Avenue in Sunnyvale, CA). Please visit the Enrollment Residency Office webpage for more information. Mandarin and Spanish speaking staff are available to assist you, if needed.
Once assigned to Cupertino High School, the School Registrar, Cheryl Hassett, will process the enrollment packet and the Data Technician, Rosalba Hernandez, will send the electronic Emergency & Zero Tolerance Forms to parents/guardians.
The alpha-Guidance Counselor will create a course schedule and distribute it to the new student after the emergency and zero tolerance forms have been submitted.
The student will be led on a tour of the campus to complete the following:
- Associated Student Body (ASB) Office: Student will take a photo for their student identification card and purchase PE uniforms if needed.
- Student Conduct Liaison: Review Zero Tolerance policies.
- PE Facilities (If needed for physical education class)
- Library: Register for school wide online resource tools.
- Cafeteria: Information regarding food payment system (including free/reduced lunch)
The student will begin classes as designated on their class schedule.
For questions about residency verification, please call Jennifer Jacobs at (408) 366-7377.