Athletic Clearance Registration
Athletic Clearance Registration Log in and update information - or - register and input all information.
Step 2 (c)
See sample above. Upload a picture or scanned version of your Insurance Card as a valid form of "Proof of Insurance" to your Athletic Clearance account.
Step 2 (a)
Print. Have parent or guardian complete information. Scan and upload to your Athletic Clearance account
Concussion Baseline Assessment
To best determine if an athlete has suffered a concussion, a baseline concussion assessment MUST be completed with Athletic Department Administration or Coach prior to the start of the season. E-mail coach or Athletic Trainer to make arrangements.
Step 2 (b)
Print. Have doctor complete information after completion of physical. Scan and upload to your Athletic Clearance account.
- Doctor's signature
- Doctor's ID#
- Date of examination
- Stamp of location completed
- Doctor checks YES to "This student is medically cleared to participate in sports/activities"
Room 307 on the following dates during tutorial on a first come first come basis:
- Wednesday 1/15 from 10:40 to 11:15
- Friday 1/17 from 10:40 to 11:15
- Friday 1/24 from 10:40 to 11:15
- Wednesday 1/29 from 10:40 to 11:15
- Friday 1/31 from 10:40 to 11:15
Coaches are able to schedule entire team concussion testing with the athletic trainer by appointment